Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Love Lost...





I am struggling with a sad goodbye to my favorite little friend. Sweet Binky passed this evening and I have no words
but Thanks. I am very grateful that this little cat found her way into my life. We have had 13 lovely years of companionship and good times. A furry soul that understood how to warm up the house and make it a home. She was my first cat, and I was lucky that she found me. Such an insightful creature, always greeting me at the door, sending messages through her expressive tail, and taking on the job of daily alarm clock. Time will pass and so will the sadness, but that little black furry being's love shall linger forever. Happy Journey Binky. You are very very loved.

1 comment:

Laura Huff said...

This is beautiful, Christine. I truly understand the loss you are feeling. We are both long-time kitty mommies and it really hurts to lose our furry little companions. What a lucky kitty to have you as her rescuer! Take care, and I know your heart will heal.