I am trying to start my New Year off with more fruits and Veggies....so far so good, except well the bottom quarter of the Fridge where the Party stash is kept in case I have unexpected guests or an impromptu Party...which sometimes happens. Today I am off to whole foods, and the local Fruit Stand. My rule is to fill my basket with at least one delectable item that represents each color of the rainbow. Today's list is as follows: Strawberries, Tangerines, Bananas, Broccoli, Blueberries, and Blackberries.
I am also trying to keep my Doctor happy and refrain from white bread and pasta, so I have come to love whole wheat pasta and whole grain breads....the fresher the better. He also suggested I become a "Fish-etarian" So I must stock up on salmon, white fish and other things from the Sea. The eating part is starting to become more good habits, less bad...So hurray for that!
Now if only I could force myself to get addicted to regular exercise again....that is part two!

2 comments:
Hurray for virgos!
You inspire me to clean up or organize something.:)
Haha...Now if only I could organize my library...at least YOUR Workspace is perfect!! :)
Post a Comment