Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Things...


I love to list my Favorite things every month in my Journal....So far this Month I have a few "Bird" themed items that stand out. First, the wonderful Pelican Inn (above) where my friend Julie took a pic of me just before our leisurely Lunch inside...I love pubs and I love England, so to have a misty mirage like this just past the Golden Gate, is truly a godsend.

Oooh and these beautiful Candles by Fringe Studio. I bought a pack of four at Bloomies and then shared them with friends, keeping the "Raven" as my own totem.

This is my new scent for January...Pacifica's "Avalon Juniper" ... it smells like a handsome woodsmen on a Moonlit night...and I spritz a bit of it next to my bed just to keep things Wintry and Fresh...The Description on the back is also very enchanting, it reads..." A Powerful and mysterious juniper tempered with the slight scent of earthy grapefruit and the watery notes of heliotrope. This blend is a play between Fire and Ice, and the realms of the spirit and physical worlds". Aaah just what I need in this month of Quietude and Silent Messages...

To explore these favorite things further go to:

http://www.pelicaninn.com/

http://www.bisouboutique.com/storetags/candles-fringe-studio-large-votive-gift-sets.htm

http://pacificaperfume.com/shop/details.php?fragrance_id=57

No comments: