I spent a wonderful day at Lisa's Tea Treasures with Six of my 48 Kindergarten Students. The lucky six won my "Tea Party" in the school auction. It was a sheer delight... I had just as much fun as the five year olds. We sipped exotic herbal teas and fresh lemonade while partaking in samplings of "The Court Jester's Surprise" and "The Duchesses Delight".
The girls discovered Lemon Curd and Pansy Frosting...while exploring Sugar Dishes and Cookie Jars... Oh my!
After a lengthy time displaying their best little-lady like behavior the sugar kicked in and they all decided to scoot under the table and play "doggies"
I stopped them from barking by playing "Dog Trainer" and commanded them to sit, stay, and whisper to each other where they'd hidden their bones.
I have to admit it's fun being a girly girl...and taking the time out to enjoy whimsy and youth and the happiness you find in a cup of tea with sugar!

2 comments:
Christine!
That is sooo cute. YOu are so wonderful with children. Particularly little girls.
Thanks Julie...Glad you found me on Twitter too. :)
Post a Comment