My Friend Shannon had to say good bye to one of the most Noble Dogs I have ever known. Faith was beyond sweet, she was truly a little human being or better than human being. Faith was a Friend to all. I loved this little dog for her expressive eyes and heart felt smile, for the way her face told you every thing she was thinking. She was adaptable, friendly, obedient to a fault. We will all miss her dearly and are just very Thankful that Shannon shared Faith's magic with so many people. :)
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
A Tribute to Faith
My Friend Shannon had to say good bye to one of the most Noble Dogs I have ever known. Faith was beyond sweet, she was truly a little human being or better than human being. Faith was a Friend to all. I loved this little dog for her expressive eyes and heart felt smile, for the way her face told you every thing she was thinking. She was adaptable, friendly, obedient to a fault. We will all miss her dearly and are just very Thankful that Shannon shared Faith's magic with so many people. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks so much Christine for posting these pictures of our sweet Faithy...! Your tribute to her was beautiful. She had a heart of gold and was such an amzing little soul. I miss her so much... but I know she's still with me. In fact today - I was driving home from work and I started thinking about her (as I do all the time...) I was getting kind of choked up, just missing her... I came to a stop light and glanced up at the car in front of me. It was covered in dirt and someone had written a note on the dirty window. You'd expect to find the ever popular "wash me" scribbled onto a dirty car... but on this car someone had written the words, "I'm right here." That statement doesn't make any sense for a dirty car... but it made so much sense to me in that moment. Faith is right here..! and she always will be. Thanks again Chritine-y - you were always so sweet to Faith - she loved staying at your amazing home!
Post a Comment